There are some popular utility vehicle brands available in the market today. And whether you are looking for something that is for commercial or recreational uses, you will surely find one that fits your need.
Here are some brands worth checking out:
Club Car – from one of the largest manufacturers in the world, this particular type of utility vehicle comes in a variety of models/designs made for specific purposes – for golf operations, commercial and businesses, and other custom solutions. Some popular models are the following:
- Club car carryall – this vehicle is perfect for commercial, industrial, and military users. It can manage to carry up to 1500 lbs.
- Transporter – made specifically for transportation; it is ideal for industrial warehouses as well as for resorts.
- Rough terrain – a reliable vehicle designed to provide comfort in the most extreme conditions.
John Deere – another brand of utility vehicle popular especially with its Gator series
- Gator (XUV series) – designed for heavy-duty jobs and deliver high performance features such as electronic fuel injection, independent four-wheel suspension, and the like.
- Gator (Work Series) – designed for a variety of work – whether for home or professional landscaping improvement, heavy loading/hauling/dumping, or transporting people and or light materials.
- Gator (Electric Series) – designed to give a quite, powerful, and comfortable utility vehicle capable of accomplishing a full day of work.
Garia – is a unique combination of performance, versality and elegance. It is built from some of the finest components in the industry, supplied by companies such as Jaguarm Bentley, and Aston Martin.
- Garia Golf Car – recognized as having completely redesigned every aspect of traditional golf car; a vehicle that combines advanced technology with luxury.
- Garia LSV – has a max speed of 25 mph / 40 km/h and comes with the choice of three standard body colors and three standard seat colors.
Vantage Vehicles – Another brand that offer utility vehicles that define where off-road vehicles are heading with innovative technology, safety, comfort, and performance.
- Vantage (Gas-powered) – engineered with heavy-duty ladder style frame that cares a smooth ride and gives back the truck with more rigidity to manage huge loads (payload capacity is up to 2500 lbs.)
- Vantage (battery-powered) – it features brushless 3-page induction AC motor with plenty of torque designed for performance and durability; has a battery life of up to 30,000 miles.
- Vantage (Primo 4WD) – is an impressive 96volts emission free, all electric power. This type is ideal for in-class cargo areas, sophisticated interior, one touch 4-wheel drive engagement system, power windows and power steering.
For information on Massimo Motors click here.